Saturday 4 October 2008

Writing Day!

Yes! Looks like I'm set to have a writing day today. I'm back to full-time work, so have been writing instead of sleeping. Did okay all week, thanks to the magic of coffee. Then last night, I collapsed. I'm roughly at the half-way point of the script, page 14. My eyes were hurting, so I decided to lie down on the sofa to do a little deep imagining. I had my lovely wooly hat on (not quite poncho time yet, but it's coming) and a nice soft blanket.

Ah. This is what sofas were actually designed for. Next thing I know, it's 6:30 in the morning. I creep into bed. C stirs and asks if I've been up all night. I just said no, which is not a complete lie. She worries I don't get enough sleep, don't go out enough, spend too much time in front of a computer screen.

All true, so I've got to make the most of today. I'm aiming for 'Fade Out.'

2 comments:

Sabina E. said...

Aawww. Im like that too. I think its great cos it shows determination and drive. Good luck with your script =)

Andy Phillips said...

Cheers, DBTP. Same to you...